Last Updated: 28 February 2019
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY.
ARBITRATION NOTICE. Except for certain kinds of disputes described in Section 14, you agree that disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration, and BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU AND MOODY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. (See Section 14.)
1. MOODY Service Overview. The Services aim to help individuals understand their moods, cycles and hormones. It allows users to create personalized MOODY profiles, by creating an account on the MOODY App and logging certain health and wellbeing information including your physical, emotional and digestive health in the context of your cycle. The MOODY Platform will contain customized wellbeing information for each individual, aiming to help you to balance moods and cycle symptoms. It will also provide information on recommended supplements and vitamins that may help to support your wellbeing.
2. Eligibility. THE SERVICES ARE NOT FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13 OR FOR ANY USERS PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE SERVICES BY MOODY. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS, THEN YOU MUST NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. Furthermore, by using the Services, you affirm that either you are at least 18 years of age or have been authorized to use the Services by your parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age and entered into these Terms on your behalf. If you are using the Services on behalf of an entity or organization, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity or organization to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of that entity or organization.
3. MOODY Profile. To access some features of the Services, you may be required to register for an account (“MOODY Profile”). When you register for a MOODY Profile, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, email address, a username or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your MOODY Profile, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at [email protected]
4. Wellness Information.
4.1 You may have an opportunity to update your MOODY Profile by providing information on your health, wellbeing and moods (“User Content”). As you update your MOODY Profile with logs, memos in the MOODY App or voice notes, you will have access to information about supplements, wellbeing and other content (“Wellness Information”).
4.2 We aim to tailor Wellness Information to each individual user. However, the Wellness Information provided on the Services does not constitute health or medical advice, and is not tailored to you or any particular individual. You acknowledge and agree that all Wellness Information provided via the Services, including in relation to nutrition, fitness, moods, dietary supplements and wellness, whether provided by MOODY or third parties, is provided for general information purposes only. Any advice or information provided via the Services should not be relied upon as being correct or appropriate for you. In addition, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires manufacturers, packagers and distributors of nutrional supplements to appropriately label their products, which includes, as applicable, a statement that the supplements or claims related to them have not been evaluated by the FDA. Please refer to the supplement packaging for these statements.
4.3 ALTHOUGH WE CONSULT WITH THIRD PARTY PROFESSIONALS (SUCH AS GYNECOLOGISTS, NUTRITIONISTS AND ENDOCRINOLOGISTS) WHEN CURATING WELLNESS INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES, THAT WELLNESS INFORMATION HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA, MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS OR MEDICAL BODIES, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY ILLNESS, CONDITION OR OTHER PHYSICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE, AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN THE PLACE OF, THE ADVICE OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON ANY PRODUCT PACKAGING OR LABEL. FOR ADVICE ON MEDICAL, HEALTH AND WELLBEING ISSUES YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU MUST OBTAIN PROFESSIONAL OR SPECIALIST ADVICE BEFORE TAKING, OR REFRAINING FROM, ANY ACTION ON THE BASIS OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES.
5.1 Limited License. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, MOODY grants you, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to: (a) install and use one object code copy of any mobile application associated with the Services obtained from a legitimate marketplace (whether installed by you or pre-installed on your mobile device by the device manufacturer) on a mobile device that you own or control; and (b) access and use the Services.
5.2 License Restrictions. Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Services; (b) make modifications to the Services; or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Services, including any security or access control mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Services, you may not use them.
5.3 Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Services (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant MOODY an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Services and create other products and services.
6. Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Services are owned and operated by MOODY. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, Wellness Information and all other elements of the Services (“Materials”) provided by MOODY are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Services are the property of MOODY or its third party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by MOODY, you may not make use of the Materials. MOODY reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
7. Vitamin Store and Third Party Terms
7.1 Vitamin Shop. We may offer certain supplements, vitamins and other products related to your menstrual cycle (collectively, “Products”) for sale through the Services. All Products purchased through the Services are subject to the Store Terms & Conditions made available at [insert link to Store Terms & Conditions].
7.2 Third Party Services and Linked Websites. MOODY may provide tools through the Services that enable you to export information, such as articles, to third party services, including Twitter or Facebook. By using one of these tools, you agree that MOODY may transfer that information to the applicable third party service. Third party services are not under MOODY’s control, and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, MOODY is not responsible for any third party service’s use of your exported information. The Services may also contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under MOODY’s control, and MOODY is not responsible for their content.
7.3 Third Party Software. The Services may include or incorporate third party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute those components (“Third Party Components”). Although the Services are provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms prevents, restricts, or is intended to prevent or restrict you from obtaining Third Party Components under the applicable third party licenses or to limit your use of Third Party Components under those third party licenses.
8. User Content
8.1 User Content Generally. You retain any copyright and other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Services.
8.2 Limited License Grant to MOODY. By providing User Content to or via the Services, you grant MOODY a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter developed to provide the Services to you.
8.3. User Content Representations and Warranties. MOODY disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of providing User Content via the Services. By providing User Content via the Services, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
a. You are the creator and owner of the User Content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize MOODY and users of the Services to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section, in the manner contemplated by MOODY, the Services, and these Terms;
b. Your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (iii) cause MOODY to violate any law or regulation; and
c. Your User Content could not be deemed by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate.
8.4 User Content Disclaimer. We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you post, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. MOODY may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against MOODY with respect to User Content. For clarity, MOODY does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the Services.
9. Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICES YOU AGREE NOT TO:
a. Use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
b. Violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
c. Interfere with security-related features of the Services, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Services except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
d. Interfere with the operation of the Services or any user’s enjoyment of the Services, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Services; (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Services;
e. Perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Services account without permission;
f. Sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
g. Attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 8 or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 8.
10. Modification of these Terms. We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we may require that you accept the modified Terms in order to continue to use the Services. Material modifications are effective upon your acceptance of the modified Terms. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication. Except as expressly permitted in this Section 9, these Terms may be amended only by a written agreement signed by authorized representatives of the parties to these Terms. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
11. Term, Termination and Modification of the Services
11.1 Term. These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms or first download, install, access, or use the Services, and ending when terminated as described in Section 10.2.
11.2 Termination. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your authorization to access the Services and these Terms automatically terminates. In addition, MOODY may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms or your account on the Services, or suspend or terminate your access to the Services, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. You may terminate your account and these Terms at any time through the settings in your MOODY Profile or contacting customer service at [email protected]ody.com.
11.3 Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms: (a) your license rights will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Services; (b) you will no longer be authorized to access your MOODY Profile or the Services; and (c) Sections 4, 5.2, 5.3, 6, 7, 9, 10.3, 11, 12, 13, 14 15 and 16 will survive termination.
11.4 Modification of the Services. MOODY reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Services), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. MOODY will have no liability for any change to the Services or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Services.
12. Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are responsible for your use of the Services, and you will defend and indemnify MOODY and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (together, the “MOODY Entities”) from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or connected with: (a) your unauthorized use of, or misuse of, the Services; (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or (d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims.
13. Disclaimers; No Warranties
THE SERVICES AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MOODY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICES AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. MOODY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICES, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND MOODY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICES OR MOODY ENTITIES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE MOODY ENTITIES OR THE SERVICES THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE SERVICES AND YOUR DEALING WITH ANY OTHER SERVICE USER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES) OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, INCLUDING USER CONTENT.
MOODY DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. ANY CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO COVER ALL POSSIBLE USES, DIRECTIONS, PRECAUTIONS, DRUG INTERACTIONS OR ADVERSE EFFECTS. THE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. THE CONTENT SHOULD NOT BE USED DURING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY OR FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT A MEDICAL CONDITION, OR BEFORE TAKING ANY DRUG, CHANGING YOUR DIET, OR COMMENCING OR DISCONTINUING ANY COURSE OF TREATMENT. DO NOT IGNORE OR DELAY OBTAINING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES. CALL 911 OR YOUR DOCTOR FOR ALL MEDICAL EMERGENCIES.
THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. MOODY does not disclaim any warranty or other right that MOODY is prohibited from disclaiming under applicable law.
14. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE MOODY ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY MOODY ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 14.4 AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE MOODY ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO MOODY FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT OR CIRCUMSTANCE GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM; OR (B) $100.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 13 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
15. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
15.1 Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and MOODY in the most expedient and cost effective manner, and except as described in Section 14.2, you and MOODY agree that every dispute arising in connection with these Terms will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND MOODY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
15.2 Exceptions. Despite the provisions of Section 14.1, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (a) bring an individual action in small claims court; (b) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law in aid of arbitration; or (d) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
15.3 Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and MOODY will be settled under the Federal Arbitration Act and administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Consumer Arbitration Rules (collectively, “AAA Rules”) as modified by these Terms. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting MOODY. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
15.4 Notice of Arbitration; Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by certified U.S. Mail or by Federal Express (signature required) or, only if that other party has not provided a current physical address, then by electronic mail (“Notice of Arbitration”). MOODY’s address for Notice is: We Are Moody Inc., 15-29 Windsor St, London, England, N1 8QG. The Notice of Arbitration must: (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). The parties will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if the parties do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice of Arbitration is received, you or MOODY may commence an arbitration proceeding. All arbitration proceedings between the parties will be confidential unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or MOODY must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. If the arbitrator awards you an amount higher than the last written settlement amount offered by MOODY in settlement of the dispute prior to the award, MOODY will pay to you the higher of: (i) the amount awarded by the arbitrator; or (ii) $10,000.
15.5 Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, MOODY will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $10,000, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearing will take place at a location to be agreed upon in New York County, New York, but if the claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (a) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (b) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (c) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse MOODY for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
15.6 No Class Actions. YOU AND MOODY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and MOODY agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
15.7 Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. If MOODY makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to MOODY’s address for Notice of Arbitration, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to MOODY’s address for Notice of Arbitration, in which case your account with MOODY will be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected will survive.
15.8 Enforceability. If Section 14.6 is found to be unenforceable or if the entirety of this Section 14 is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section 14 will be null and void and, in that case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 15.2 will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms.
16.2 Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to conflict of law principles. You and MOODY submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within New York County, New York for resolution of any lawsuit or court proceeding permitted under these Terms. We operate the Services from our offices in New York, and we make no representation that Materials included in the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
16.4 Additional Terms. Your use of the Services is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Services or certain features of the Services that we may post on or link to from the Services, including the Store Terms and Conditions (the “Additional Terms”). All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
16.6 Contact Information. The Services are offered by We Are Moody Inc., located at 24 Greville Street, London EC1N 8SS. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at [email protected]
16.7 Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Services.
16.8 No Support. We are under no obligation to provide support for the Services. In instances where we may offer support, the support will be subject to published policies.
16.9 International Use. The Services are intended for visitors located within the United States. We make no representation that the Services are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Access to the Services from countries or territories or by individuals where such access is illegal is prohibited.
17. Notice Regarding Apple. This Section 17 only applies to the extent you are using our mobile application on an iOS device. You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and MOODY only, not with Apple Inc. (“Apple”), and Apple is not responsible for the Services or the content thereof. Apple has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Services. If the Services fail to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple and Apple will refund any applicable purchase price for the mobile application to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple has no other warranty obligation with respect to the Services. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Services or your possession and/or use of the Services, including: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Services fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; or (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third party claim that the Services and/or your possession and use of the Services infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights. You agree to comply with any applicable third party terms when using the Services. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary of these Terms. You hereby represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.